Denied Nigerian Prince's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nigerian Prince, Jul 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nigerian Prince

Nigerian Prince New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    u eat da poopooo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68588060
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I should be unbanned because I was banned for 30 days for something silly. I was banned because I accidentally hit someone with my crowbar after I returned from being afk. When I tabbed back into gmod, someone was in front of me and my crowbar hit them. After the round ended, a mod sent me a report with damage logs and asked me why i did that. I stated my reason and continued playing. Shortly after, I had to go so i closed gmod and left my house.. and I returned to a 30 day ban?? (For I believe what was ruled as an rdm and leave??)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I could not gather any evidence for my case since I didnt know I was going to get banned.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @STONEY for "RDM and Leave 3rd Offense". He however is no longer staff and may not have evidence of this.

I will leave it up to him to respond but I will also tag his ex Admin @CDriscoll who can pick this up and decide what to do if there is no evidence to present.

They will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey there @Nigerian Prince

I had searched the DMG logs as I usually would and noticed you had done DMG to an innocent with your crowbar so I had reported you to see why and you responded with this:

[​IMG]

Understanding it was an accident, I still had to slay you, as Accidental RDM is still RDM. So I eventually slayed you and you then happened to leave only seconds after, as you can see here:

[​IMG]

So counting your 2 existing RDM and Leave bans, yours got racked up to 3rd Offense and that got you the 4 week ban.

Since you wanted to leave so quickly after the slay and you didn't even let me know you had to go, so I could properly assist you without the ban, I will be DENYING this appeal.

Now I will leave my Ex-Admin @CDriscoll to make any changes if he may wish to do so.

Have a great day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.