Denied Nigel Farage (THEOTAYLOR)'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nigel Farage (THEOTAYLOR), Dec 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Nigel Farage (THEOTAYLOR)
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was a inno and the D called a kos. I kill the guy and he was a T then 2 inno where killing a prov so i killed the 2 innos. and that is how i got the 2month ban please unban
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

It looks like you were banned by @DerpyKyogre64 for RDM and leave, 4th offense which was then globalised by @Nena. Derpy will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there Nigel. Thanks for the taking the time to appeal your ban here on the forums, as I did ban you for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense but considering your initial short reasoning is incorrect in this instance let us get down to why I really banned you:

So what happened was that we were playing on our EU 1 server on the map MC_Haven and about round six I saw this report come in:

[​IMG]

As you can see this reasoning of your's that you can find in the screenshot of the report would be different from the one you provided in the "Why you should be unbanned" section. You threw a discombobulator resulting in the death of a Traitor. Now as you can also see in the report you said the following "you where shot at me" which I took as he was shooting at you which is Traitorous and that you could kill for and end up throwing that discombobulator as a result to kill him. Now normally this would be fine reasoning for killing someone as we do judge based on the player's intention behind the kill here, but the problem with that reasoning of your's is this:

[​IMG]

As you can see in the Damageinfos of when you killed him you can see no shots were fired from him in the time that you threw that discombobulator and from when he died due to it. With that being said, I do recall you asking me through voice chat why I placed that slay on you, I then went ahead and explained to you why as I did here in the appeal and then map change occurred. We then went to MC_SkyrcraftB2 and the first round of the map you were slain, but later through that same round I saw this as I was playing:

[​IMG]

After seeing you leave the server I decided to check your Adminstats as protocol follows me to determine which offense of RDM and Leave you're on. I awaited your possible return to no avail for one round so I went ahead and banned you for RDM and Leave Fourth Offense after seeing said Adminstats which you can see below:

[​IMG]

Now if this were an instance where it would be your first offense of RDM and Leave then I'd gladly unban you and then let you serve your slay when you can. But this being your Fourth Offense of RDM and Leave in the the total of 10 hours that you have on our community I think that you needed a time-out from our servers. Come back to our community after you re-think your playstyle and hopefully you can own up to your actions and accept slays as they're much easier to deal with than a 8 week ban. Please keep note that if you come back from this ban and RDM and Leave again it will be 16 week ban so I strongly advise you to avoid doing this again.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban but as it stands this appeal has been
    denied seeing as you've learned nothing from your past bans and due to the lack effort that was put into the appeal itself. If you wish to discuss the matter further don't hesitate to start a forum conversation with me.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.