Approved nigel benn's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nigel benn, Dec 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nigel benn

nigel benn VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    bull
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:88571549
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    RDM 3, but not 4+​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    will post if needed​

2. Nathan776

Nathan776 Administrator Administrator VIP Silver

Banned for Mass rdm (4+) on Vanilla. Tagging @Cereal KiIler as the banning moderator. Please be patient while they gather their evidence.

3. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

I've seen this and will respond in 12 hours.

4. Pretty sure I saw what happened, out of memory I think you were throwing props and killing people, and also rdming as det.

5. Cereal KiIler

Cereal KiIler gib banan VIP

Hey,
    So I banned for Mass RDM x4, because you simply propkilled 4 players. However, one of the kills was justified, something that I didn't notice at the time, therefore I will reduce your ban.
    These are the reports that lead to your ban:
    So, I was playing as a detective when you prop killed a player in front of me. Upon Investigating the damage, I found this in the damagelogs:
    [​IMG]
    By reviewing the deathscene, I reached into conclusion that you are the one who killed him, so I reported you:
    [​IMG]
    You got slain, due to the following reasons:
    1) You did kill him and failed to provide a valid reason.
    2) As a staff member, I have the right to report unreported damage, especially Mass RDM damage.
    I received this report ingame:
    [​IMG]
    Now, this is where an honest mistake on my part occured, and I didn't notice the player that he pushed near the lava:
    Because you provided a valid reason, this report is invalid, something that I didn't notice at that time.
    Upon checking the damagelogs of another round, I found that you have prop killed 2 players.
    [​IMG]
    This is supported by the deathscene of the 2 deaths:
    So I reported you, and received this response:
    [​IMG]
    However, this response is invalid, because prop kills cannot be considered under crossfire, as stated in the extended rules.

Because the second report is invalid, I will remove the ban, as you already served your 24 hours of Mass RDM x3 ban.

Appeal: Accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.