Denied {NIG}draggydx's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by {NIG}draggydx, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. {NIG}draggydx

{NIG}draggydx Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    draggydx
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:40958323
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i dc when i was slayed for rqm
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i also just donated too so i just lost 5 days of my vip+ so if u can be so kind and just unbanned because i dc when i was slayed for accidental rqm.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Guilty for "RDM & Leave 1st Offense". He will respond at his earliest convenience so please be patient!

3. {NIG}draggydx

{NIG}draggydx Banned

yea yea just bought vip+ and get banned gg

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Your ban is local, which means while you are waiting you may enjoy any of our other 5 TTT servers:

Serious TTT West: west.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT West 2: west2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East: east.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT East 2: east2.seriousttt.com
    Serious TTT EU: eu.seriousttt.com <-- This is a vanilla server

5. {NIG}draggydx

{NIG}draggydx Banned

this is for Guilty
    why did u think i left on purpose after donating plus explaining to you what happen?

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@{NIG}draggydx thank you for making this appeal.

However, the reason you were banned was mainly because you had accidentally RDMed a player to which I explained to you why it was RDM. As soon as I explained, you were slain and shortly after the slay, you left the server. @Han Solo and @Nena were both present for this event when you left. In accordance to our server, when you are slain, you have to serve the slay all the way till the round is over. Otherwise, if you leave during mid-slay or before you serve your slay, you will be banned for RDM & Leave.

[​IMG]
    Below this section will include the logs as well as our conversation that we had which shortly led up to the event where you were eventually slain and banned.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

With all of these added, I personally see no reason to have you unbanned. This may be your 1st offense of RDM & Leave and normally I'm pretty lenient about these kinds of bans, but at the same time, I feel that your ban time would be more beneficial. This 5 day ban is only local and you have access to our other TTT servers besides Vanilla, but I highly recommend that you take a look at our MOTD and Extended Rules to understand most of our rules more clearly and avoid this from happening in the future. You should also check out our Q&A Forums to find out about how some of our rules clarify in case you don't understand a part of our Extended Rules.

With all of my information stated, I will be denying this appeal. Use this time to gain a better understanding of the rules of our servers and hope to see you come back to our servers with a better understanding of the working of our rules.

Until then, cheers!
    Sincerely, Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.