Approved NickMachine343's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NickMachine343, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickMachine343

NickMachine343 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    NickMachine343
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:35694566
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    The ban in question came from earlier today, on the EU 2 server for TTT, when I was reported by a user named Alystrius (Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:109724274) for a "False KOS".

The KOS call event came from when I used the "[Insert Name Here] is a Traitor!" hotkey on Alystrius when he shot and killed a player who was a Detective. When Alystrius was later killed by another player, it was revealed that he was actually a Traitor.

However, I received a report on me from him saying:

"Why did you call KOS on me? I did nothing wrong"

I replied with my explanation, only for nothing to happen across several rounds.

When the pending report popup disappeared, I left moments later, hoping everything had been resolved.

To my surprise, when I linked my Steam Profile to this site, it showed up that a moderator had banned me for "RDM & Leave", which is the exact opposite of what happened.

I put this under appeal in hope that the situation gets taken care of and that the moderator who banned me can at least give some reasoning as to why he/she thought that the ban was appropriate.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    While I have no photos or video on hand, I have linked above the ID and username of the User that reported me, which I would appreciate if that person, the mod who banned me, or a witness from earlier today on the EU 2 server who knows what happened around the time I was on could give some insight from their perspective.

EDIT: The name of the moderator was Rhienor.

2. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Tagging @Gavilar as he banned you for RDM and Leave. Please be patient as he gathers his evidence.

3. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, I've seen this and will deal with it as soon as I can (probably this afternoon). I was training with @Echo at the time.

Hold tight and have a good day.

4. Rhienor

Rhienor Integrity VIP

Hey, I banned you after you were reported HERE and didn't return after round 5.
    Because this is your first offence, I'm more than happy to unban and void it so you can keep playing on the servers as normal. You will have your slay to serve when you return, so please wait it out.

Have a nice day, apologies for any delay in answering this appeal.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.