Denied Nick_the_killer__'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Etched, Aug 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    VoiceOfTreason
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93402895
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea why I am banned, I always served my slays and to my knowledge I was afk during my last parts of the gameplay, I always stay on to gain points, I am big on asking a staff member if I am safe to leave, I dont really know what to put here because I dont even know why I have the ban. If it could be explained i would be more than willing to server it, but at this very moment I am confused.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The only thing i can think of is to check logs to see if I was active or not.​

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hello voice! You were banned by @Beard Core for "RDM & Leave (1st offense)", he will respond as soon as he can.

3. Beard Core

Beard Core The Great And Powerful Beard VIP

Hello Voice I'm sorry you do not remember the incident in question so let me show you. This was around 8:00 P.m. Eastern on East.
    First off I received a Rdm report in which the person reported said the person he had killed was kos'd in chat.
    Here
    Then after receiving that response I looked through chat to discover you kosing multiple players at random including myself.
    Here
    Here
    Here
    After I discovered this you just so happened to leave the game. I then decided to wait for you to see if you would come back and then banned you when the next map change occurred. Not only did you cause the death of the person who attempted to report you as you left, but other people as well who were killed but didn't know who to report at the time.

I hope this all helps you see why you were banned and why I have chosen to deny your appeal. Calling out multiple kos's on random players with no proof is rdm, and it was not just once. Please play on the other servers more carefully while you are serving this ban on East. Thank you and have a good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.