Approved Nick Mullen's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nick Mullen, Jun 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Pizza Demi-God
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I left I had no box on my screen telling me I had a pending report, this is super lame and was accidental. I don't get in trouble much on the server, don't ban me when I think I'm able to leave...​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

You were banned for rdm and leave by @RyanHighman please wait for him to respond.

3. RyanHymenman

RyanHymenman Conscript the women and kids Administrator VIP Silver

I have seen this. Give me some time while i gather my evidence

4. RyanHymenman

So I banned you for RDM and Leave 1st Offense after Noob brought this to my attention
    [​IMG]

This is the screenshot of the damage in question
    [​IMG]

I looked through the logs and deathscenes and couldnt find a reason for you shooting him, so i added a slay and waited for map change to see if you would come back.

Ill leave this open for your response before I make my decision.

5. I have no recollection of the incident, but you adding a slay after I leave then assuming I left knowing I did wrong seems like a blurred line of rdm and leave. I believe it was past 9- 10 pm my time so my chance of getting back on was slim. The consequences of me not staying another round to be slain weren’t even on my mind. This was unintended rule breaking, I thought I was just going to bed lol. (After I realized I could open the damage log) Did I not witness him plant that c4? If not it must’ve been great detective work by me because I hurt him 9 seconds after he planted it?

6. RyanHymenman

You couldnt, no, but I am unable to find my recording to prove this. I wanted to hear your side first, but because of my lack of evidence, I will be unbanning you and voiding the ban. The slay has also been removed.
    Thanks for taking the time to make this appeal, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.