New Traitorous act suggestion

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by tz-, May 22, 2014.

?

Should this be considered as a traitorous act?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

I would like to propose a new traitorous act that has to do with the map Whitehouse. In this map there is a small room next to the elevator. In this room there is a small panel that has a yellow square on it, when you press e on it (or whatever your "use" button is), it will kill you. People in the server recentlly, have been saying that it is a T - tester, and essentially trolling by saying that everyone should get tested and press e on it. This, in a way, gets people killed and makes it easier for the traitors to win. Therefore, I would like to suggest that whoever tries and use the yellow button as a way to kill someone, should be subject to KOS by innocents and they are responsible for any report against them.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Trolling shouldn't be kosable. I've seen players mess around and tell people to jump off of things, causing them to die. If the players choose to do stupid things, it's their own fault. Players who died by being tricked into pressing the button definitely won't do it again, it's part of learning the game.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. i would have to agree with silent rebel, i would ask mods/admins/trustable people if there is t tester on the map if you have any doubts.

4. Snak

Snak Banned

Only way to get someone to use the button is to ask them to, and asking someone to do something on there own free will, cannot and will not ever be traitrous..

That's like asking a player to jump off the ledge of a map, if you ask them too and they do, would you like to be slain for it? No because common sense doe's exist for a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  5. if someone is near you and you press E on it the guy will die

6. Sayshal

Sayshal VIP

That's very circumstantial. At most this should be considering highly suspicious, but considering innocents and traitors can do it, it's not traitorous.

7. Snak

Snak Banned

Since it doesn't show in logs who pressed it, it would be impossible to tell who pressed E on it therefore making it impossible to judge correctly unless the person admits to it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This shouldn't be a traitorous act because it is free will if a player pushes the button. It would be the same as telling players to go into a known traitor trap and getting killed. Sure, you could have suspicion on that player for telling them to exercise their free will which caused their death, but it will never be traitorous.

• Agree Agree x 1