Rejected New Rule

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by Wojack, May 27, 2014.

?

Are doorblockers douches?

1. I DOORBLOCK!

64.3%
  2. Yeah... They're douches.

35.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

Please add the rule of doorblocking to be KOSable because it is getting really annoying, I think anyone would agree. While it isn't something done by T's often, the rule would keep innos from doing it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Just tell a staff member if you are blocked. Also, if they cause your death they can be killed for it and my if they were innocent and you did nothing traitorous, they will be slain.

There are certain situations, written in map specific rules, that allow you to kill a door blocker.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

But on the maps where they aren't putting you in danger it is extremely annoying. My point being, having it as a rule would make it stop, because it is a very annoying thing

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

To deem something annoying is completely subjective. Traitorous acts are completely objective, but leave room for player judgement.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Snak

Snak Banned

No because trolls will abuse it and claim people were door blocking when they were in there way for 1 second, -1 -1 -1

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. DeathShot

DeathShot VIP

I agree with this one in that there would have to be a definition for door blocking and way too much rdm

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

make a rule about doorblock, maybe you need to change a bit.

How about, making a rule about Door blocker causing your deaths.

if they caused your death (as a innocent), send a video and report them to have them slain.

Does that sound alright to you?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

I you're being blocked/trapped by another player simply type @stuck in chat and a staff member will !bring you. However, if you are being trapped by another player in a place that can cause your death you can kill that person. An example would be the elevator on the map Island, if it's coming down and someone is blocking you before you can type @stuck.

9. NeverEnding

NeverEnding It's Never going to end. Trust me on this. VIP

Did that, tried that, typed @stuck and waited for 20 second before getting blasted by a T.
    @stuck is ineffective if the mods/admin are busy, come to the worst, if there is no mod/admin online in the server. and the troll starts, wouldn't that consider as letting the troll trolls.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

It will happen regardless, put it this way, if you have someone trapping you with no staff online T bait them, if they shoot you then kill them :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.