New Map: Subway

Discussion in 'Maps' started by Koba, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

2. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

from what ive seen isnt this map kinda small?
    +1 because we still need more maps

3. Koba

I do agree it is small but it will do. I have played it in the past and I loved it

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

i have played this map before and i like it but i think it would be to small

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

We had this map once already and players would get stuck in one area. Staff could hardly find a place to tp them because of its design.

6. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

I've played this map before, and its pretty cool. Definately +1 from me

7. Snak

Snak Banned

We've tried this map b4, its horrible, hard to teleport anyone and theres area's in the map that are completely unreachable, makes you invisable, and your able to shoot outside of it. This map will never be added to the rotation again :p

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I've played here before it was too small

9. People get stuck and its too small

10. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

On my last server, this map was a favorite. After some time, it was removed. Why? Because people get pushed into the train, C4 hell, 5 explosive barrels, there's a glitch area behind the rubble in the bathroom, it's possible to propclimb to the top of the stationary train, and a lot more shenanigans that I forgot. Huge -1 from me.

11. Koba

Uhhh ok. So as seen by the results this map will not be added to the rotation. I want this topic locked

12. prochaos

prochaos VIP

Yeh we have has it before, its an interesting map, its not terrible but tbh its nothing special im sure there are some better choice out there.

som1 say WATERWORLD

13. too much lag

14. We should bring back Terminal, Because it got removed due to the out of map glitch.

• Like Like x 1
  15. This map is the bane of my existence -10000000000000000000000

16. prochaos

prochaos VIP

yeh waterworld and terminal, both got removed due to lag or glitch shit but they were still 2 of the best maps we have ever had and are still better than half the maps we currently have, id rather live through the small amount of lag and deal with the glitch out area even though it was rarely abbused than have to play on terror train again

17. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Locked at OP's request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.