Denied Nevodka's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nevodka, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    nevodka
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37797114
    Which Server:
    Global it seems
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned offline with no reports against me when I logged off
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello, Nevodka!

You were banned by @TheCoCoFTW for Loophole trolling, across all servers. Please be patient, and he will respond to this appeal at his nearest convenience.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

3. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

Hello @Nevodka hope you are having a wonderful evening. You, @ant. and myself were playing on west 1 I believe. You were reported for killing an inno. ant. was a witness to this and was recording a demo. He and I talked it over and he brought it to an admin, that admin being coco I assume. From what ant had on a demo it seemed you were lying using unid as an excuse to get out of slays. I have noticed you do this before and have not been able to catch you I guess ant. did.

4. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

Where is the demo? From what I remember it was ant. whose body was unid to begin with, the player whom I shot having identified his body a moment prior to me shooting him.

Furthermore, there was a smoke blocking my view from the vent from where I had shot at ant., meaning I had no knowledge I even had killed him. I went through the side of the vent to sneak up on him, and instead came upon this new player who had just identified ant. but by this time I had shot.

This was not "loophole trolling", and I would have appreciated receiving a message about the report in-game so I could have explained exactly this.

MrEvanJ, as far as your claim that you've apparently witnessed me do this before, I have nothing to say except that is a baseless accusation which has no bearing on what I am being accused of.

5. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hello @Nevodka ,

[​IMG]

Above is a video of the incident as well as the report in question. As you can see Ian had also just crawled through the vent and had already ided the bodies before you turned the corner. From what I can see you just turned the corner and mowed him down even when all bodies were ided. I tried to contact you about this 2 rounds later as Ian was still asking about it but you had already left, so i showed this video to @TheCoCoFTW who deemed it loopholing. We will let Coco or my admin, @Toxin , decide if this is loopholing or not.

6. Nevodka

Nevodka Active Member

At :23s in the video you can see that Ian has exited the vent and immediately you can see me jumping past the window. He was shot within two seconds after. While I do admit I jumped the gun on firing at him, it does prove my point that we were both in sight of each other while ant.'s body was still unidentified. This is hardly deserving of a week long global ban when in reality I doubt this would even incur a slay...

7. TheCoCoFTW

TheCoCoFTW Veteran Member

I issued the ban after @ant. had came to me with the situation. You have a prior known history of loopholing out of slays and I felt it was just. Ian had Id'd both bodies, the one in the vent and ant.'s body as well. The body was clearly Id'd by the time you rounded the corner, and as @Toxin pointed out to me, that the window wasn't broken so there is no way of knowing if that body was still unidentified or not. You had plenty of time to tell that he clearly id'd the body and you still decided to shoot him even after he had Id'd it. And still used the excuse that there was an unid body. With this all being said I will deny this appeal. Feel free to come back on all servers in 5 days, but be very careful as the next time you are caught doing so the punishment will be much harsher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.