Denied Network's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Network, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Network

Network Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Network
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62747464
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't do anything wrong. Little back story , A player called Sk4tt was trolling and said something along the lines of "Joy is a *Blank* , I'm on skype with him". The staff then banned Joy and Sk4tt for Metagaming. I then told the staff that joy doesn't even have skype and that I have joy on my friends list. He then bans me , For no reason , With the reason being "With a group of trollers". I had done nothing wrong.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None , Staff banned me for being with a group of trollers and not even doing anything.​

2. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things VIP Silver

You were banned by @Mr. Rogers for Group trolling, it was also globalized by @CDriscoll. Mr. Rogers will respond when he can.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  3. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Hello Network, as you know I was the one who banned you for Group Trolling along with sk4tt and Joy.

Let's start with what clued me in to the fact that you three were Group Trolling.

[​IMG]

Your friend Joy started to be Racist, or rather spouting the N word for no reason and either you or sk4tt started to encourage this behavior. I used our "showfriends" command to see if he was playing with any friends on the server and to my expectations, he was friends with both you and sk4tt.

The second instance of what clued me in to the fact that you three were trolling as a Group was when Sk4tt said on the mic as soon as a round started "Suspicion on Joy - he told me on Skype that he was a Traitor." I instantly killed myself just to check if this was true, and it was.

[​IMG]

This was enough to ban the two for Ghosting and that was all that I planned to do; until I discovered that all three of you RDM'd on the EXACT same round. Joy intentionally ran into a group of his Traitor buddies with a Jihad, you killed two Innocents (one with a crowbar push and one with a discombob) and sk4tt killed an Innocent.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After reviewing these reports with the Trial Moderator I was working with at the time @Bear_, I found it appropriate to ban the three of you from the server for Group Trolling. In your case, the ban was globalized across all of our servers due to your extensive ban history.

[​IMG]

Given the evidence that I have provided, I will be denying this appeal. When you come back to our servers on the date of September 14th, I highly suggest you do not take similar actions as it will most likely lead to an even longer Globilization. If you have any further questions about this ban, feel free to start a conversation with me Here.

Appeal: Denied.
    Topic: Locked.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Because of the professional route you took, and the discussions you've had with Mr. Rogers, your ban has been localized at his request.

Thank you for taking your time to appeal, and for handling the situation so maturely.

Ban - Localized

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.