Approved Net's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Net, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Net

Net New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Net
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:62478904
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I playing TTT black meas map,in one of the round,me and the teammate found out a Traitor shotting the detective,so we try to kill the traitor,but my teammate run infront of me,so I accident killed him,I apologize to him,but he already send the report,round end,I try to stay in the round,but my connection was disconnected,so I can't stay long,I'm sorry for rdm&leaving
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@Graze seems to have banned you, he'll respond when he can.

Until then, thanks for the patience.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I have seen this appeal and will respond here shortly.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello @Net, thanks for taking the time to file an appeal here on the forums. I will be going over what situation got you the ban in question, along with what you can do to prevent bans like this from happening in the future. I will then go into what my verdict is for this ban appeal.

About a day ago now, you and I were playing together on the EU2 server, and on the 4th round of the Black Mesa map, I received a report against you from another player that we were playing with. You didn't respond to the report before you had left the server, and despite this looking like clear crossfire, I was forced to issue you a ban for not giving a valid response to a report before you left. Below you can see a screenshot of the report in question as well as you leaving before filing a response to the report.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

In the future, whenever you have a report filed against you, try to make sure to both respond to it seriously, and respond to it quickly. Another helpful tip for the future is to try to ask any connected staff members if you have any impending slays before you leave. This way you can be certain that you will return to the server next time you come on without worry that you might be banned.

When it comes to the verdict, this is an easy full acceptance and voiding of the ban for me. Not only does the reason that you provided in the ban appeal make sense and qualify to make this kill not be RDM, your reason for leaving was also outside of your control. You will be unbanned from the EU2 server immediately and not have to serve any slays for this. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this ban appeal, please send me a conversation over the forums, and I'd be glad to talk.

Appeal Accepted
    Ban Voided
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.