Denied Nemo's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nemo, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemo

Nemo VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    nemo
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i should be unban because i didnt know saying "go use your teleporter" was ghosting...i thought giving a players location or calling out other t's was ghosting?All i said was "go use your teleporter'' and the last t wasnt even there at the time so yeah i did not know that was ghosting and sly backwood please forgive me :))))))))​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

3. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

I have seen this and will respond once I gather my evidence

4. Sly

Ok thank you for taking your time to appeal on the forums.

You sent me a message telling me to use my teleport (Proof of that message can be found here)
    [​IMG]
    while I was the Detective. The Teleport location was set in the T Room which you knew because I had just teleported in and out moments before. When I teleported (I was already going to teleport) I found a T in the T Room and I was almost immediately plunged into a gun fight. This picture was taken when I had a moment to press my bind which is why I was already in the T Room.

If you did not mean to ghost and there was no T in the T Room, why did you send me a message telling me to teleport there?

I should also note that Ghosting is not just revealing a players role or location but sending anything that is considered round related information. This is outlined in our Extended Rules where you can find here https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/sgm-ttt-extended-rules.42318/ and the exact rule is: Ghosting is the act of providing round-related game-influencing information to a player, or players, through means of third party communications. Examples of third party communications would be steam chat, !p (in game), Skype, or any other form of communication that is not the public chat in-game.

5. Nemo

Nemo VIP

i told u to use it because when u killed me i was mad because i was shooting a t so i wanted u to id the body i killed to show u i was proven and u should id the body next time instead shoot me straight off the bat.... as u teleported in the t room i was gonna msg u again to id the body i killed but u got in a fight with the T.BTW when u teleported in the t room, the t was not there,only seconds after the t appeared to be in the t room

6. Sly

All of the bodies were ID'd in the T Room but regardless you telling me to ID a Body is Ghosting. He was in there he was just hiding on the other side I know I had a Radar. You told me in the message to teleport again giving me information that I should teleport which helped me. That is round related information. This is Ghosting no matter how you look at it. As such I will be denying this appeal if you have any questions or concerns send me a private message on the forums and I will respond as soon as I can.
    The ban is local so feel free to play on any other server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.