Denied Negative Lemon's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Negative Lemon, Feb 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negative Lemon

Negative Lemon New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Negative Lemon
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have dyspraxia and its harder for me to play. I had really enjoyed playing on this server. The reason why I was banned was some person was afk and we had to test him in the tester as there werent many players left. Me and some people crowbar'd him in and he was green. I went behind and went to crowbar him and left clicked him by mistake. I'm very sorry that this happened. I really hope we can sort this out.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were banned by @Alice for Third Offense Of RDM, They will respond at their earliest convenience.

For future reference, Your steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61749570

3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

NegativeLemonRDM.jpg
    NegativeLemonRDM2.jpg
    NegativeLemonRDM3.jpg

Good evening. You were banned for more than just the instance you stated, you can see the prior reports above. In the case of the first, the user never shot, in the case of the second, you killed someone for testing which you cannot do, and lastly in the case of the third, you hit someone on accident, which you are still responsible for. The situations themselves are understandable, however, would lead to a ban regardless as they still make for three counts of RDM. That aside, I also had to warn you for harassing other users during your time on the server and I don't intend to revoke the ban. Your ban is almost up, though, and when it is, I would recommend reviewing the MotD so you are better informed about our rules. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.