Denied Negan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Negan, Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Negan

Negan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Negan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50149981
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I like playing on this server.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had a rdm slay on me. I got slayed. My game crashed after the slay I have a slow pc. Then I've opened up Gmod again and tried to reconnect to the server but I had a sign ''banned for 28 days''​

2. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hello Negan, you were banned by @Grace for RDM and Leave 3rd. Grace will respond as soon as she can.

3. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

Good evening, Negan.

Today you and I were both playing on EU 2 with the Trial-Moderator @Alice. She was looking through the logs after the round and spotted some random damage, where you hit a detective as shown in the report screenshotted here:

[​IMG]

I proceeded to slay you as shown above in the screenshot (Round 6) The map then changed to dolls, which is where you left as shown here:

[​IMG]

Due to your rather lengthy history of RDMing, I am going to be denying this appeal. Take the time to think about your actions,because this isn't the first time you've been banned for RDMing

Your ban is local, so therefore you can play on the rest of our servers (Except from EU, you are banned there too.) in the duration of your ban.

Have a good day!

Thread Locked
    Appeal Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.