Denied Nebula's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nebula., Jan 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebula.

Nebula. New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Papi Chulo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:104971944
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    umm i dont hack m8
    lolololololololololololo
    Evidence of Innocence:
    ummmm lol i dont hack i have never hacked this game.
    LOLOL who would hack Garrys mod :poop:
    So can you unban me?:cry::cry::cry:

2. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

I banned you for Hacking 2nd Offence. Please wait a moment while I gather my evidence.

3. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

So I was recording you and i only have a video of one of your kills that in my opinion looks like aim bot

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  4. Shaddoll

Alright, I'll jump right to the point. I had various people message me about you hacking and knowing about T's within the first few seconds of the round. I couldn't gather evidence for this, but what I do have is a pretty solid aimbot case.

Example 1

Example 2

Care to explain these along with Harry Potter's video?

5. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

I banned you yesterday for aimbotting and will upload my evidence in a bit. This wouldn't be surprising for someone who was banned twice for hacking then claiming they were not.

6. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Yea, for what it's worth you were clearly aimbotting. My videos show it clearly. The most damning evidence is the 2nd video that shows rapid snaps at 3 people. From about 1:27-1:35 you were clearly aimbotting. The last snap isn't even excusable, on Shaddoll no less. These... inhumane snaps that you claim are due to your "superior CS skills?" I find it comical you still, even now, tried to play stupid with your aimbot. The fact that as of right now that you made your appeal 34 minutes ago and you haven't been active since then just makes me think this is a shitpost.

HF staff.

7. Shaddoll

Can I get some verdicts from a few other staff members before I make my final decision?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  8. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Second video in this thread shows aimbot throughout. Third video shows aimbot at 1:32 due to the sudden snaps to their heads.

Responding because you asked for input though I think it's clear what your decision will be.

9. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

Here is my evidence, I have no more words but other then deny this appeal.

10. Shaddoll

I will be denying this appeal. Learn from this ban that hacking will not be tolerated on our servers. Please take this time to reflect on your actions.

Thanks,
    Shaddoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.