Approved nayrsomar's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by nayrsomar, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nayrsomar

nayrsomar VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    El Ryno
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:49084791
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Admin Noob came on asking me about an alt account I had never heard of. He asked questions and I cooperated, even logging into the forum so he could see my IP address. I used to play Vanilla years ago, and have logged hundreds of hours on it. I recently started playing again and got banned for 4 weeks for a ban evasion (apparently on that alt account?). I do not have any alt accounts, nor have I ever played on one. I have always been El Ryno or some variant on that on this account. I am not sure what happened or how I can correct it, but I am just as willing now to cooperate as I was then. More information on this would be appreciated.

If there are any ways I can demonstrate my innocence I would appreciate it. I'm not sure how​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Tagging @Noob999 to handle the appeal.

3. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

Hello EI Ryno, Do you know if you have played on our servers when you were at university?
    I see your old names have @University in them.

4. nayrsomar

nayrsomar VIP

I did. Back when I played regularly most of it was at school in the university dorms. I have since moved from that location

5. Noob999

Noob999 The best Noob around. VIP

6. nayrsomar

nayrsomar VIP

Much appreciated, Noob :D

sidenote: I just did a google search and think I found the person you mentioned to me previously. He currently goes to my old university. I'll make sure not to play on group networks like that anymore lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.