Approved Nash94's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Nash94, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nash94

Nash94 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Nash
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:141378734
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I had a report on me for like 20 minutes and there were no mods on to handle it so i left the server. 5hrs later i tried joining and it says im banned for 13 days. i dont know who banned me i have no idea. Can i get on the server to take my slays if any please​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I'll tag @DarkShiny to respond. He banned you for RDM and leave 2nd offense.

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

I have seen this, and will respond when I'm able to get my evidence.

4. Nash94

Nash94 New Member

roger that i will be on the west server in the meantime, cheers

5. DarkShiny

Thank you for your patience.
    Lets get right into it :

The report can be found HERE + you leaving the server, before I / my trial mod, I was training at that time, could ask you. The report reason may have been unclear, but as you can see in my screenshot you left the server without asking if you could leave. May I ask why you have shot him ?

6. Nash94

Nash94 New Member

Oh i killed him because he was called out for kos and then he replied with reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee he was att the treehouse on the maps dog is where i killed him. And i replied with stop wasting the mods time is because lots of guests when they join a server not familair with the rules just foolishly report out of anger or memes. and it not only wastes my time but a mods time as well. I know im not in the wrong here and i wont make a fuss about it or anything i just really want to get on the server and play.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  7. DarkShiny

As I'm currently not at my pc, and won't be able to for today, I will conclude this tomorrow. Thank you for your response. Please remain patience until then.

8. Nash94

Nash94 New Member

No problem i will be on the west server for today then. cheers

9. DarkShiny

Thank you for your patience once again. I have looked at the old logs, and found that he was indeed kosed. Thus, I'll be unbanning you and I will void the ban.
    Appeal : Accepted

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.