Denied naruto6358's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by naruto6358, Nov 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naruto6358

naruto6358 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    naruto6358
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was playing ttt when there was no staff a guy called sinon was doing rdm i got mad and then he left i accidebtly killed somewon then i was slayed i though it was fine i made sure it was fine i asked a guy he said if you have 1 slay round you cant leave if you were slayed you can leave
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i was very confused please help​

2. Alisae

Alisae VIP Silver

Your steam ID is STEAM_0:0:86895555 (use http://steamidfinder.com/ to find your ID for future reference).

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and Leave (Second Offense) on EU Vanilla.

She will respond as soon as possible!

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hello there naruto6358,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. Let's get into it.

I had been on the server with you for a while at this point so this has nothing to do with the RDM that may have occurred when I had just joined the server. This happened later on, maybe 3 map changes or so after I had joined. We were on the first round of b5 at this point and as I was scanning the logs for unreported damage when I came across this.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see you threw a discobombulator which then launched Pepe off of some height thus resulting in some substantial damage. I was curious to know why this occurred so I quickly reported you for the damage as you can see in the following spoiler.
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately I didn't actually grab a screenshot of the report itself but I remember distinctly that your response was "It was a missclick" so you admitted to accidentally clicking and throwing the disco. Because I don't have the discretion to not slay for accidental RDM I issued a slay on you just as the round ended. Shortly after the following round started you left as seen here.
    [​IMG]
    I should make it known to you that leaving the server straight after you have been slain, is not serving the slay. It even states in the motd that;
    You unfortunately did not stay the whole round. I waited until the start of the 3rd round for you to come back to the server but you did not and because of this I issued the RDM and Leave ban.

You were just recently banned for RDM and Leave a little over a week and a bit ago and it only just expired this time last week. It seems to me that you may not have learnt from the first time you were banned and because of this I am going to be denying this appeal. It may have been an accident yes but you left rather fast and you had ample time to return, which you didn't. I hope you learn from this. Next time, if you are unsure, ask the staff member online via admin chat if you are free to go. You can do so by typing the @ symbol before your message.

If you have an questions or concerns feel free to start a forum conversation with me. I will be seeing you back on EU in 2 weeks.

Thank you and take care,
    -C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.