Denied NanoSounds's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by NanoSounds, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NanoSounds

NanoSounds Active Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [Neko Legion] Silver
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67714875
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To simply put it. I wasn't hacking. I believe the mods thought I was hacking because of how many traitors I killed. I must say these traitors were extremely dumb. For starters, one of them was setting a teleport right infront of me. Another was planting a c4 but I must admit I did kill an innocent who had a knife.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really know what evidence I need so if you can put it in a comment, I will put it on.​

2. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

3. andrewca79

andrewca79 Malteser Forever VIP Silver

Hi there @NanoSounds I banned you for hacking 1st offense, let's get started.

While playing TTT, a lot of reports came in about you killing traitors for having traitor weapons that they never pulled out. Below is evidence collected by a player who you killed for having a c4 even though you were not around when he planted the first c4 and never when he pulled out the second one.

You unfortunately left EUnilla though so I hopped with you to get more evidence. As a traitor, I walked up to you and purchased a silenced pistol and you killed me with reason "You had a silenced pistol" even though I had never pulled it out. Below is the evidence I managed to gather.

[​IMG]

You were obviously hacking as there was no way to tell I had a silenced pistol and you had killed me right after I bought it. I see no reason to accept this appeal so I will be denying it.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.