Approved [NAME REDACTED]'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [NAME REDACTED], Aug 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [NAME REDACTED]

[NAME REDACTED] New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [NAME REDACTED]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52010645
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I accidentally propkilled someone several rounds before I was banned. I was not reported while I was on, and left a few rounds later. I was also unaware that a mod was coming on, so I left. I did not mean to RDM and leave, and so I was hoping that I could serve my slay and have my ban removed. Thanks.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. DarkLegion

DarkLegion aka Alex VIP

I will be tagging @MyriadOfChaos who banned you for RDM and leave 1st. They will respond when they are able.

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Hello there and thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today. It is correct you propkilled someone, that person being SmileyOfChaos. It took a few rounds for me to be able to do anything about it due to it not showing up in the logs. Smiley brought it to my attention what had happened and when the logs did not show anything he went to check his demo and it showed you prop killing him. By that time you had already left.

Here is the link to the demo i was sent showing the incident.
    Seeing as how this is your first ban, i will be lifting the ban but not voiding it, meaning the next instance will be treated as RDM and Leave 2nd Offense which is a 2 week ban. The reason for this is because you know what you had done and still decided to leave after i got onto the server, but you also owned up to your mistake.

You have a very good record and i hope it stays that way. To prevent issues like this from repeating, ask the mod online if you are clear to leave.

Appeal Approved but not voided.

4. [NAME REDACTED]

[NAME REDACTED] New Member

Sounds good. I'll alert staff in future if something like this happens again. Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.