Denied [N.I.G.H.T] *Lou's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by [N.I.G.H.T] *Lou, Jul 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [N.I.G.H.T] *Lou

[N.I.G.H.T] *Lou New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [N.I.G.H.T]*Lou
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48281817
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I don't even know why I got banned, I just got off at 3PM or later, then when I get on at 11PM i see i'm banned for 56 days, I don't even know, Night told me that a bunch of people where reporting me on the server, i think 10 warn's, and I got banned for that.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't really have any evidence, but I do tell you that I wasn't doing anything wrong, I wasn't breaking any server rules, I only was just playing the game by the rules, No RDMing a bunch of people, no Team Killing, none of that.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @HelixSpiral as he banned you for hacking - second offense.

3. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey Lou,

I'm trying to handle this quickly before work so please excuse the editing in my videos. @ECHO-6251 had informed me that there were a couple of complaints about you hacking on our servers but did not have concrete evidence yet - so I decided to jump on and help out. That is when I noticed the following instances:

First aimbot snap:

Second aimbot snap:
    On second look at this video- this was not as clear. Irregardless, the first video is sufficient evidence and this was only two instances from a longer video that was edited down.

With this evidence, I am without a doubt that you were hacking on our servers at the time. You were previously banned for hacking on our servers- so you accumulated a 2nd offense ban which is eight weeks- which I decided to globalize across all of our servers.

With this evidence present, I will be denying your appeal.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.