Denied myzz's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by myzz, Dec 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myzz

myzz New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Cansu44
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:66704288
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im not even aware when or why I got banned, and I barely even RDM anyone, and if I do its either because of a false KOS or because they tried to RDM me. I didn't even see any Warning in the Chat telling me that i had an Autoslay for RDMing someone. As far as i can remember I completely casually left the Server and after a couple hours came back to see I was banned for 5 days. Explain me please why I was banned without an Autoslay.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no Evidence because I wasn't aware of anything, maybe I was just too focused...​

2. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

tagging @DarkAngel as he/she placed the ban on you.

You were banned for RDM& LEave (1st offense)

3. DarkShiny

DarkShiny Just guilty me NOW, boi VIP Silver

Hey there @myzz,
    I'm currently not able to get my evidence. I will respond as soon as I can get them. Thanks for your patience.

4. DarkShiny

[​IMG]
    Report ^
    This response is invalid. I asked you why you have shot and killed him. but you haven't given me any more informations.
    You didn't have permission to leave the server, because you didn't ask, and because I still wanted to have more informations from you. Unfortunately you left the server before responding to my pm's, thus a ban was placed on you.
    Here's you leaving the server :
    [​IMG]
    So once again, what was your reason for killing him ?

5. DarkShiny

Seeing as you haven't replied to my question I will go ahead and deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.