Approved MythMe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MythMe, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MythMe
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I did RDM 2 people at the time. I am pretty sure that i served all the slays i had. I then went afk for 3 ROUNDS and didn't get any reports. Now i got banned for some reason :3. I don't know what i did or what happened but i served all my slays.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. MythMe

MythMe VIP

3. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Myth,
    You were on your second offense of rdm during your time playing since you did not serve your first slay yet you had to serve 3 slays.
    [​IMG]
    As the report shows you rdmed round 6. So next map you had to serve 3 slays, 1 for round 5 and 2 for round 6.
    Next map @Etched and I loaded in to see you leaving the server soon after.
    Etched mentioned how you still had serve 3 slays since map had just changed and you left soon after loading in, you didn't afk after we loaded in the next map. So the ban was issued.
    [​IMG]

If you're willing to serve 2 slays, I'll accept the appeal but will not be voiding the offense.

4. MythMe

MythMe VIP

I did serve 1 slay in the map "Metropolis" for Rdming [bs] Carnage. Then i did rdm Hentai God In In metropolis also. Then the map changed. I served my 2 slays In the other map. Then i stayed on for 1 additional round. Then i left. I am currently 100% sure that i served all of my slays.

5. Falcor

I went through the old logs to reaffirm you only stayed for 1 complete slay round.
    You rdmed round 5 and 6, I had set 3 slays on you before map change.
    Since you rdmed round 6 there is no possible way you had served your slay from round 5.
    Map change happened you served 1 slay
    Second round started you left the server.
    Below are the only 2 rounds your steamid appeared on the server after map change
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. MythMe

MythMe VIP

I'm still sure that i served my slays because i remember being a detective and not getting slain. However i will serve the 2 slays then ;3.

7. Falcor

Appeal accepted.
    slays being served

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.