Approved MythMe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MythMe, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MythMe
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hello. I was banned By NinjaDragon48 for hacking. It is a 28 day ban. I got banned 14.11.16 around 8.00 pm. I DO NOT HACK. This ban came out from nowhere. I have the that time recorded. I simply have no idea why i was banned for hacking.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    This is a demo from the time i was banned:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi8npyur0uooa7w/strangemap.dem?dl=0

I simply cannot find anything that seems like hacking.

@NinjaDragon48

~MythMe​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "hacking" by @NinjaDragon48
    He will respond at earliest convenience

3. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

Hey Mythme, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal. Give me some time, to gather my evidence. Also Im going to tag @Opalium as he did overview the ban process.

4. NinjaDragon48

NinjaDragon48 Ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul VIP Emerald

5. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Why is it like this =

I do see why you think so. I have not so much of an tactic, but a mouse i can use. I always drag it down a little bit while shooting (1 shot), while i am shooting rapid fire i drag my mouse constantly down, Causing this to happen. I will soon post a demo about how i basically do it.

Mouse i am using is a Mad Catz Tournaument edition. It has 8200 dpi at max. (i tend to use 6000 since 8200 is too much) I have the highest settings for sensitivity so its easy to drag my mouse anywhere with a slight move of hand.

6. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  7. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey MythMe.

The evidence provided here by NinjaDragon is extremely suspicious, if not incriminating. Multiple staff members have been consulted to gather their opinion. However, after discussing the matter with some of the upper management, we decided to let you have the benefit of doubt for now, as the proof against you can be questioned. Due to this, I am going to ACCEPT your appeal, unban you and void your ban, but take this as a warning - we are not certain of your innocence here and will keep an eye on you for a while. If you are indeed using any type of aim assist/hack tool, this is your opportunity to stop.

Take care, and sorry for the inconvenience.
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.