Approved MythMe's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MythMe, Oct 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MythMe
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:97030163​
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not know what i have been banned for. I am guessing i got a reported for rdm after i had left. if i'm correct and i did get banned for rdm and leave, it was on minecraft b5 and banned by Jaysu. I had to leave so i waited until the round ended. Since no reports against me was made i left. I am sure i had a reason to kill who ever i did. I belive the reason i killed him was valid and i should get unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I am the one who banned you for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense". Please remain patient while I gather my evidence.

3. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

Hello @MythMe!

While I was staffing EU Vanilla hours ago, I came across this report, as you can see below :
    [​IMG]

But before replying to the report, you have already left, as you can see below :

[​IMG]

You may explain your action before I proceed with the verdict of this appeal.

4. MythMe

MythMe VIP

My reason for killing him: He Threw a grenade (from: behind the trees near the tester where the grenades spawn, To: the small hut in the middle) Then we had a long stare between. I decided not to do anything, but then he took another grenade so i shot him before he threw it. next time i would like the report earlier. ~ MythMe

5. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

I will proceed to accept this appeal and void your ban. However, please be more aware and ask if you are free to leave or no next time to avoid getting banned like this time. You should be unbanned in a moment. Have a great day!

Appeal : Accepted
    Ban : Voided
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.