Denied My Mom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squanchy, Jul 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    My Mom
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50682399
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I Jihaded at the spawn place of the map (Lost Temple). I was only reported by my T buddy J.T. Ripper, but not by others. I was banned for RDMx4 for 5 days, although I did not kill 4 people, I believe I killed two T buddies. Plus, the punishment for 1st rdm is slay, 2nd rdm - 2 slays, 3rd rdm - 1 day ban. I did not get slain AT ALL during the game, I was banned without getting a chance of defending myself.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I'll go ahead and tag @J.T.Ripper so he can respond to this appeal. He will when he can! Thank you for being patient.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I am staffing at the moment. Please be patient.

4. RaYm0nD

RaYm0nD VIP Bronze

I was present when he got karma banned. I never heard anyone complain about getting killed by his jihad. The karma ban was unexpected since no one was in a rampage of mass RDM and such.
    He did jihad though. A lot of times when I spawned up there there were many afks. Might have been afk Ts . (at that time)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  5. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Let's get right into it, shall we? My ban of Mass RDM x4 was an overwrite of the Karma ban that you received. The rest is as follows.

This was all on Lost Temple. The first RDM was in round 2 in which you pushed a player into the entrance pit, and ended up killing him, as seen below:

[​IMG]

The next three were on round 4, in which you used a jihad in spawn, and did not warn it in voice or chat, killing three people, as seen below:

[​IMG]

As you can see, those three people were your t-buddies, and I reported for it:

[​IMG]

Your admittance to not seeing my T-icon is not a valid response, and required a warning in either voice or text to allow your t-buddies to escape the blast radius.

Right now you have over 1000 hours and should know this by now. You should also know to take note of your surroundings at the start of a round to make sure there are no T-buddies around you (i.e. mousing over all players in the area to see if there's the red circle on your cross hair, or checking the server roster to see who your t-buddies are). I don't see why I should undo this ban, as you should have known by now the rules. Also due to your extensive history of RDM, I don't see why I should remove this ban, therefore I will mark it as Denied.

Appeal:
    DENIED

Thread:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.