Denied My Mom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Squanchy, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    My Mom
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50682399
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Yes, I admit that I wrote "no mod online let's mass rdm". It was a joke though. Maybe I killed one person, or two, I really don't recall because I continued to play on East and got punished when I was not playing according to rules. I think this punishment is exaggerated, and I will not rdm at all in the future. At least reduce it to something more reasonable. I did not leave right after "rdming" anyways, so the punishment isn't justified for rdm+leave. Don't mind getting slays or something similar. Thank!
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned @STONEY for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience please be patient.

3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

Hey @My Mom , give me some time to gather my evidence and I'll explain what happened.

4. STONEY

So earlier today on Dolls you were an Innocent and you happened to throw 2 Incends during the round and damaged a Detective with them for 51 Damages. Then before I could ask you why you threw the incends in the first place you left the server.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You also happened to throw a Discombob after the Incends, so it would seem as if you were just randomly throwing nades, which is not okay to be doing.

[​IMG]

Can you explain why you threw them?

5. Squanchy

Squanchy VIP

I usually throw them because there is no one around and I want to have some fun as inno. I did not know it was against the rules. sorry! @STONEY

6. STONEY

Firstly you admittedly stated that you publicly posted the message "no mod online let's mass rdm" which is totally uncalled for, even as a joke.

Second, in most of your OP it seems as though you are in denial that you did anything wrong, even though I won't knock you for that, because you probably really didn't know what you did wrong. But as soon as I read "and I will not rdm at all in the future." I do recall banning you the day before for racking up 3 RDM's within 6 rounds causing you to get a day ban. So I do not believe that you, will not rdm at all in the future.

And Thirdly, you stated that you wanted to have some fun as an Innocent, that's fine here, but as soon as you start breaking rules in order to add to your fun experience, you ruin the fun for other players in the game. Which is not okay by any means.

I will be Denying this appeal and hope that you can understand what you did was wrong and in future occurences you won't let yourself make the same mistake again. You are still able to enjoy the rest of our servers while you serve this ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.