Denied My love's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by My love, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My love

My love New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    My Love
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:45725937
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I've been a long time player on this server and I think my ban is way too long. It's 50 days! I've already served about a week and I've released my mistake. I do admit to rdming but the admin wasn't there so there were a lot of false reports that led to a ban so long. Thanks xoxoxo
    Evidence of Innocence:
    :cry:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @DerpyKyogre64 for "Rdm w/o staff online x4, Harassment" which was later extended due to your history by @Rozboon . Both members of the staff team will respond to this at their earliest convenience so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there My Love! Hope you're having a great time of day.

Glad to see you took the time to appeal your ban on the forums, I'm currently out for breakfast but I have taken note of this appeal so I'll respond as soon as possible. Once again, thanks for being patient.

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Alright then, hey there once again My Love. I hope that everything is well, so let's get to why I banned you.

So the situation was presented in a forum report which you can find here as I investigated it, you can see that I asked for a second piece of evidence of your trolling mannerisms as the demo wasn't quite clear. The fact that you along with many others were encouraging each other to harass players on the server who were just trying to have a good time is unacceptable behavior, especially knowing full well that you can keep going with no staff members present to observe the server. We expect our players to respect our rules and follow them with or without staff online. So not only did you blatantly RDM and laugh about it at the end of the video presented in the forum which can be seen here. Overall I don't see why I should accept this appeal seeing your history which be seen below:

[​IMG]

Now as you can see in the Admin Stats I showed above your past few bans have been for almost the same sort of situation listed in the forum report. Varying from harassment to false KOSes. As you can see @BlueCore last extended a ban of your's for this exact same reason beyond a normal Moderator's protocol. Yet you still have yet to show any signs of improving your behavior. As for the RDMs that you caused that I was able to find through the old logs you can see them below:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

With all that said and done I personally thought you needed a longer time-out as it were from our servers which is why I asked @Rozboon to extend the ban to a lengthy one (specifically Vanilla since it seems to be the only one you play and accumulate all your bans from.) as you still have yet to understand that we do not tolerate players who are just there to cause mischief constantly and I would've have thought that you'd improve your behavior since it's about to be approximately one year since your first harassment ban. Maybe you can take a lesson from all this that we do not appreciate players causing problems for others as we do have rules set in place for a reason. You're free to play on our other servers as you try to improve your behavior but as it stands this appeal will be Denied.

I'll leave this open for about one day for you to give any response that you think can justify your actions and for @Rozboon to give any possible thoughts he might have on this matter.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  5. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey there once more, My Love. Hopefully everything is going fantastic today for you.

I regret to inform you that because you have logged onto the forums in the time frame that I gave you and the fact that you did not respond to this appeal I will have to be denying this appeal for the reasons I listed above. Maybe once you come back from this ban you'll learn that we do not tolerate trolls of any sort deterring from the experiences others are trying to have while on our servers. So please, come back from your ban and reevaluate how you wish to spend your time on our Vanilla server which I would hope would involve much less RDM and a much better behavior towards others overall.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss this appeal further feel free to message me through the forums.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.