Answered My Denial

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by xNS4LxDeAnx, Jun 20, 2015.

1. xNS4LxDeAnx

xNS4LxDeAnx Member

My Mod app was denied for Insufficient activity and cant handle stress and i am not sociable with the communicative. Which i am always on the server, and the forums. I handle stress really well, hense i have been an Admin on two other servers. And i am always talking. How am i to apply in a month when the reasons i am denied are things that i do as of now.

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Whatever reasons were given for your denial is either one of what was mentioned or a mix of reasons. Overall, I suggest that you consult a staff member you have played with often in private to see what can improved on. My THREAD pertaining to the application format can also assist you on what can help you improve for the next time you apply on the date that was provided. Hope this helped.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

xNS4LxDeAnx,

Your application was denied by the administration due to reasons stated on your application, some of which you've listed above. The lack of potential seen by staff had a key factor into your denial, and there are many things that you may act on that would improve this trait which encouraged the denial. A key phrase that was brought up in the denial when it comes to why you were denied was "but not limited to", and I bring this up as it explains parts of the denial which were not listed. Listed were the factors which had the most impact on your application, and there are always factors that were not brought up.

If you have any questions about the application process, and instances that may have factored into your application denial, please feel free to add me on steam and we can talk about it. Until next month, when you are able to reapply, instead of an obstinate behavior, please attempt to learn from this denial and improve on what has been laid out for you. We're here to help, and if you need any assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll