Denied Must Be Dreaming's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Must Be Dreaming, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Must Be Dreaming

Must Be Dreaming New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Name Changed Traitor
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla Server​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I played on the server, Left to get some sleep, Came back to play again, Banned for 4 days. I have no clue what I did.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I didn't do anything wrong. There was no Mods/Admins online at the time either. I have no clue what I did.​

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hey there @Must Be Dreaming! How are you tonight?

You were banned by our very own @urisk2 for RDM without staff present. He will respond at his earliest convenience. In the meantime, we have 4 other servers for you to enjoy!

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Also, for future reference, your steamid is actually STEAM_0:1:43484022, found at steamidfinder.com. Thanks for appealing! <3

4. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

You RDMed @Sam and were not online to serve your slay. I will unban you if can either:
    A) explain sufficiently why it was not RDM.
    b) serve one slay on our servers.

Also, warning, you were warned more times than necessary to change your name and as soon as staff left you changed it back. If this continues to happen you will likely be punished.

Attached Files:

5. Must Be Dreaming

Must Be Dreaming New Member

Hmm, it was a bit ago but are you able to check the logs in chat for an RDM? Or Voice clips at all? There was a KOS called of Sam I do believe, and sure Slay is fine.

6. Thorn

Thorn A Thorn in your side. VIP

If you are seen with the name traitor again or similar names, you will be punished severely.

7. urisk2

Add me on steam so we can work out your slay.

8. urisk2

Unfortunately you have not contacted me by any means for the duration of your ban so it will be denied.

Appeal denied.
    Topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.