Denied Mugdog's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mugdog, Oct 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mugdog

Mugdog Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Hercule Satan
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:16829909
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well because I've seen the error of my ways I'm willing to accept the fact that I was being childish and at the same time apologize for being an asshole and picking on someone. I know I don't deserve an unban because I even tried to avoid a ban/ a slay but I feel like I should be given another chance. And if not, that's fine with me I totally respect your decision but give me another chance and that kind of shit won't happen again I promise!
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
  2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there! It seems that you have been banned by @Giraffe for "Ban Evasion". He will respond when he can, so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hey Hercule Satan,

Last night, I was called on to the server after a player claimed that he was being bothered by you and you may have been ban evading. When I hopped on, I checked to see if you had been using an alternate account and this is what I found.

[​IMG]

Forty minutes before, Heli had banned you on East 2 for your behavior with another player. K.K. Slider, the account you were on when I hopped on East 2, was on the moment you had first been banned on your main account. Ban evasion isn't something to be taken lightly. The issue I see here is that when we ban a player for an offense that isn't global, it is very similar to giving you a chance not to make the same mistakes in the future. And even more importantly, you can play on our other servers we have to offer while you are banned on one. You admit here that you were indeed being an "asshole" and were picking on him, but to avoid a ban to continue to do so? This isn't acceptable.
    After looking through your history and seeing that it is very clean, along with your honesty, I have decided to reduce your ban to three months. When you return, I hope to see you come back with a better mindset when playing with others on our servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.