Denied MtnDewOwns's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MtnDewOwns, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MtnDewOwns

MtnDewOwns New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dahm Yoo-Suk
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:22074425
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Really I have no idea why I was banned (Rdm and leave? By Cat Fried Rice), because I had only played about 2 rounds which were both innocent. And before leaving the server at like 3am, I did a !respond to check for any reports and nothing. I just attempted to join and discovered this ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

As you already know you were banned by @Cat Fried Rice for "RDM and Leave" he will respond at his earliest convenience. I am sure that his response will give you a clear idea of why you were banned.

3. Hey Dam, after hunting down the screenshot, I finally found it.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543015313170955681/32813A19432653B03B7A74A7139616DF16B004B1/

If you look at it, you threw an incend and burned a guy. Seeing how he shot a detective, he got a slay as well. But I will have it be known that you should never throw an incend as an inno unless it's into a T room or in a case where you're trying to kill a T (but make sure you warn). It better to just avoid these kinds of things.

Now, as for your appeal, five days can be a long time. I want you to learn your lesson, but five days is a little much.

I do want you to add me, that way you can serve a slay in game. And if you are to take anything away from this appeal, I want it to be the fact that you shouldn't be throwing incends (or any nade that can cause harm) as an inno unless it has a very good purpose.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2015
  4. You failed to serve your slay, ban has been placed back on you. Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.