Denied mtndewbunney's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MtnDewBunney, May 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MtnDewBunney

MtnDewBunney Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    mtndewbunney
    Your Steam ID:
    on mobile device so can't tell
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I wish I can tell you but I can't due to I didn't leave on a slay and waited to make sure I wasn't being slayed so I have no idea why I was slayed
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

Hi mtndewbunney ,
    You were banned by @Slicck for RDM and leave, 2nd offense , he will reply at her earliest convenience .

3. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

Hi Mtn,

I have a couple of points to make:
    - You were banned by me on May 9th, which was 2 weeks ago. Your ban should expire sometime today, so there was no point in appealing this unless you truly believe your ban was not justified.
    - I know I probably have the evidence of you actually leaving right before I banned you, but it's buried under 2 weeks worth of screenshots I have of logs. I take around 30-50 screenshots a day, so it would be pretty hard to find; also pointless since you're already being unbanned today.

With that being said, this appeal will be denied, but your ban will still expire today, just be patient.

Thanks, and have fun.

4. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

You could have made an honest mistake and banned the wrong id. I've done it before. If that was the case then @mtndewbunney would now have a false ban, thereby significantly increasing the length of his next legitimate ban.

5. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I appreciate your concern, but I doubt that. I've been doing this a long time, and I like to take a lot of screenshots...

[​IMG]

There you go....

This appeal will now be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.