Denied MsSilence's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MsSilence, Jan 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsSilence

MsSilence New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mrs Silence
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:158195169
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "Bhop scripts" when in reality I was using no scripts, I was playing the game legit like any other person would, I simply have skill in Bunny hopping, if it was against the rules please put "Bunny hopping is against the rules" I was banned by Kynwall, if he has any proof that I was scripting I'd like for him/her to provide all of the proof of the scripts I am using, because I am using none, I have played on Serious Gmod on my other account that was previously hacked before and I no longer have access to. I enjoy the community and love playing with them, and I was playing a good 3 hours before even being banned? I leave to make food and come back to being banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@kynwall banned you for bhop scripts and will respond as soon as he can. Please be patient.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good day to you MsSilenc, I hope you are having an amazing day! As Guilty had mentioned I had banned you for Bhop Scripting, and with good reason. I will be posting a DopBox link to my Demo that I recorded of you bunny-hopping 16 times in a row completely perfectly, this demo was the lead-up prior to it, which I did not get recorded sadly, you were going around the Lego Building bunny-hopping about 9 more times which then leads into the demo near the Truck.

I will be tagging my Admin @C.A.Anna to review this Appeal, and I will also tag you @MsSilence to see what your defense is towards my accusation, I will await your response before making my final verdict.

4. MsSilence

MsSilence New Member

If you ask people that were spectating me, I mess up a lot especially when I try to turn corners, a simple bhop script would obviously get me past that corner, and yeah, I'm good at bhopping, what's so bad about that? Am I supposed to call out every single person thats good at aiming and accusing them of having Aimbot? No, a demo won't prove nothing since you can't log into my pc and prove that I have scripts, the only thing you can prove is that I am bhopping without flaws, something practice gives you.

5. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I apologize for my tardy response, I was in another game with friends.
    So unfortunately I will be denying your Appeal on the grounds of insufficient evidence produced by the defendant, all you've given me are words that hold no weight. I apologize if this leaves you with a negative outlook on myself or of our servers but take this with a grain of salt and please refrain from using scripts on our servers.

I hope you have a wonderful day however and that you not let this get you down, for now feel free to join one of our other servers as you still have access to them!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.