Denied mrwu's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by mrwu, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrwu

mrwu Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Venomous
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:58878086
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know what I did wrong - I killed my T buddy by accident with my sniper. I knew I did wrong and at that stage I knew I would have to serve slay(s). However, my internet connection went off for a short while around 12:20pm uk time and I tried everything I can to get back on the server. i ended up having to restart my machine which resolved the problem.

Please can I have a second chance.

Thank you.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Internet connection went off which caused me to lose connection to the server and appear as if I had quit.​

2. hello my friend

hello my friend ciao amico mio VIP Silver

Look like you were banned by @Opalium for RDM and Leave (1st offense)

He'll respond as soon as he can, thanks for keeping patient!

3. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey Venomous, thanks for sending in your appeal.

I banned you earlier today, December 6th, from EU Vanilla for RDM and Leave. As this is your first offense since your SoL reset, I gave you a 5 days long ban - all according to protocol.

Here is a screenshot of the report you were banned for:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, you did not respond to the report at all. I've waited for it before taking any action to give you a chance to defend yourself.
    However, a few minutes later, you left the server without responding, as seen in the following screenshot:
    [​IMG]
    Due to this, I banned you for RDM and Leave.

Now, as for your appeal: you have quite a history, Venomous, stretching all the way back to January, with over 15 bans on record for various reasons, including RDM and Leave. At this stage, you are fully aware of our policy and the consequences of not following it. Not only that, but it took you very long to respond to your report, even after the round was over, so I find it unlikely that connectivity issues are what led you to leave the server.

Due to all this, this appeal is DENIED. Your ban will remain as it is, but notice that this is a local ban, only affecting EU. You may still play any of our 7 servers if you'd like.
    Please exercise more caution in the future and follow the server rules to avoid additional bans and other unfortunate punishments.

Best regards,
    ~Opalium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.