Approved MrUnknownShadow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shadow™, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrUnknownShadow
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was trying to relog and i told mod don't ban me I was flogging i was lagging
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was trying to relog but that round I was slayn i was trying to relog and mod banned me i told mod that I was relogging

2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

Tagging @Smusha who banned you.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Hello @MrUnknownShadow !

I would like to start by thanking you for taking the time to make this appeal.
    While I did indeed ban you for leaving the server while slain I must confess that I did not hear you warn me for leaving.Looking back at my recording you indeed did not say anything.
    However , I will be giving you the benefit of doubt and say that I believe it was because of your supposed lag , not because you are lying.
    Since you did make this appeal extremely quickly I will also assume that your intention to re connect was true.
    With all being said , I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that I have inflicted upon you.
    Your RDM and Leave (Third Offense) ban will be lifted and voided.

I would also like to underline the fact that this would have been your third RDM and Leave offense.
    I urge you to be extremely careful in the future and wish you all the best.

If you have any further questions you can message me on steam or start a conversation with me on the forums.

Appeal:Accepted
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.