Approved MrUnknownShadow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shadow™, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrUnknownShadow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:121860842​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla TTT​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I never did anything wrong I never put any kid's on my t buddies​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The last time I was on this server was yesterday and I didn't do anything wrong plus there was no reports on me so I left to go to my brothers server but I never put any kos on my t buddies​

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I banned you because you place a false kos on your traitor buddy, who got killed as a result of that kos. I'll look for my screenshots, but can you explain why you place a false kos on your traitor buddy?

3. Shadow™

are u sure that was me because I never did that and can u plz send me some screen shots because I never put a kos on any of my traitor buddy's also plz help me I never did anything wrong I don't put kos's on anyone but if they shoot me or if it's a false Los also I was gonna buy VIP today as soon as I got on but I was banned for no reason i never put a kos on my t buddies

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  4. Shadow™

Could you please show me the screen shots

5. Agent A

Please be patient. I have numerous screenshots. It will take me a while to comb them to find the right screenshots.

6. Agent A

After having lead admin review the screenshots, I apologize as I have made a mistake. As a result, I have unbanned you and voided the ban. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.