Denied MrUnknownShadow™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shadow™, Jun 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    ✩MrUnknownShadow✩™
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didnt even get a slay nor have a report on me so idk why i was banned​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    got non cuz i didnt RDM i believe​

2. Shadow™

3. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Hi Unknown.

I banned you based on this report:

[​IMG]

The issue with it is that you never even saw the detective die, especially since his body fell out of sight.

You left without even asking if you could leave and while me and Niclas were investigating the report. When he was about to ask you what the common sense was, you said in voice chat you were leaving. I quickly said not to leave and you did it anyways. The detective's deathscene didn't show any form of common sense since you only saw Walker shoot and didn't even know if he was shooting towards someone. Here are some moments from the deathscene:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now I want to know from you: What exactly is the common sense in this situation? Because from the second and third screenshots, you did not see the detective being shot and dying.

4. Shadow™

He shot then the d died the body fell at the edge right? The body was at the angle where he killed the d so it would have been common sence

5. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

This situation is not common sense because you did not see the detective die and you didn't even know if the detective was killed by Walker shooting (I'm saying this because you also claimed to have seen him kill the detective, which is not true), nor did you even know a detective was there because his body fell a level down.

Because of this, I will deny this appeal.

Also, if you're leaving a server, please try to pay more attention to your reports because you left without us finishing it, assuming it wasn't going to lead to you being slain. When leaving, ask the staff member if you may leave in case they need to investigate the report further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.