Denied MrUnknownShadow™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Shadow™, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrUnknownShadow
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Aight
    So i rdmed someone on accident and i was gonna serve the slay out and i said in the report that i indeed did rdm him and i had a talk with bubonic from LBpototoes​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So i was gonna see if i could server the slay out and i asked him through LB so i was wondering if i could like server the slay or slays (im happy to server more then two slays for the rdm that i did like i said I was gonna sevrer the slay then i forgot thatt i had a report on my headtop so i was wondering if i could just server out like 3-4 slays for the unban? for the one rdm i that did then i !hopped to west to play with lb and others) then i forgot i had my slay then i couldnt get back on nilla hence the appeal) I mean i would take a full map worth of slays to gte unbanned (5-6) slays ​

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

3. Bubonic

Bubonic Burning heretics since M31 VIP

Hello, MrUnknownShadow™. You hopped to another server with an in progress report where you admitted to accidental RDM. Here is the evidence I have of the report, !hop, and leave.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Since you left, as shown, knowing that you were about to be issued a slay I was forced to ban you for RDM And Leave First Offense. I will be denying your appeal because you were completely aware a slay was incoming and decided to leave anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.