Approved MrTurdFerguson's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrTurdFerguson, Aug 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTurdFerguson

MrTurdFerguson New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrTurdFerguson
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:59429557
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First off, I never did mean to leave the server. I was LEGITIMATELY opening a tab window to favorite this server and I bugged out and had to restart the client. This is my first day on this server, and I have 500+ hours spent on TTT alone. Also at that time I was not marked for RDM or anything of the sort so it didn't cross my mind at all that I was RDMing and leaving.
    Second, I never did RDM. The worst I remember doing a few rounds back is getting trapped in the bathroom with another innocent when the traitor closed the door and we started to drown so the shot the innocent with me, not thinking he would report me and definitely not thinking I would get a slay for RDM. I was having fun for the first 30 minutes on the server, and then this fucking shit happened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Don't have proof aside whatever report was filed against me so I couldn't rejoin, but i tried reconnecting immediately after restarting the client, and I know steam name "FluffyshadowFire" was the one to give me the ban because right when I tried connecting after restarting the client it mentioned it.​

2. Hi MrTurdFerguson it appears that I banned you for RDM/Leave, 1st and would like to ask you to add me on steam within the next 24 hours to serve your slay and I will void this ban, as it is your first offense.

And as you stated you shot an innocent while you were both drowning in the bathroom, that is the incident you were banned for.

Edit: Slay has been served, ban is VOIDED
    Appeal: ACCEPTED
    Thread: LOCKED

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.