Denied MrTupac24's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrTupac24, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrTupac24

MrTupac24 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrTupac24 *AKA* Ahmed Muhammed
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:49200795
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    MrTupac24's Ban Appeal, I was randomly banned when joining the server for 5 hours. I had done nothing wrong and was just joining to play.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    http://www.seriousttt.com/bans/ There is no document of why I was banned. I was simply banned for just joining.​

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were globally banned by @Darktooth for multiple accounts of RDM and Leave.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

How's it going MrTupac24? Your name reminds me of one of my favorite albums, All Eyez On Me. You may listen to that as you read my response.

I had banned you this morning because @Guilty-Crown requested an extension and globalization based off your current bans.

[​IMG]

That doesn't look too good to me. You had 4 active bans (at the time of globaling) in the past 5 days. You RDM'd & Left on 3 separate occasions, 2 of them being on the same day.

First on East by @teadawg1337
    5 days later on West by @Disruptionz
    Then you hopped onto West 2 and were warned 3 times for harassing and you were banned by @Natsu
    And finally, an hour later, you hopped onto Vanilla and did your 3rd offense of RDM & Leave and were banned by @Guilty-Crown.

The real question is, why should I unban you? If you can honestly give me a reason for every ban that you were given, and they are valid reasons, I might reconsider. You may respond below before tomorrow (August 7th, at 6 PM EST) to give me a valid reason. However, unless you can provide me good reason to unban you for all of this, I will deny this appeal and you will serve your ban for its full duration.

My best regards,
    Darktooth <3

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

6. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello MrTupac! Hope you're having a fantastic afternoon!

My ban was globalized by my admin, @Darktooth because you have had multiple offenses of RDM & Leave as well as a harassment ban. Checking your admin stats, you have had quite the colorful history as far as bans go managing to have 3 active bans during the time I banned you for RDM & Leave.

As far as my ban goes, I would have it denied without any hesitation. It's unfortunate that it turns out this way, but considering the circumstance of your actions and your attitude towards other players (including staff), I find that you being unbanned would be a bad decision. Consider his ban appeal for my ban to be DENIED.

Please learn to respect other players and use this time to learn how our rules work.

7. Hello MrTupac! I hope your day is going well!

I joined West late last night as I was hopping between servers to keep things under control when, as soon as I joined, I was instantly bombarded by the many players on the server that there was a Mass RDMer on the loose. I checked the logs, and sure enough there were about a half a dozen reports pending against you.

[​IMG]

I gave you till the end of the round to respond, but you left before you responded to any of them. So, I went ahead and checked the logs myself and sure enough, you had RDMed.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Due to your blatant Mass RDM and Leave, coupled with the harassment in the form of racial slurs you have been spewing forth, I am going to DENY this appeal. I hope you take this time to think about what you've done and become a more respectable and friendly member of this community.

8. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I know I gave you until 7 PM, but looking over the evidence that I was given for this global, and, well, the obvious malicious intentions that you had for our servers, I will be denying this appeal. During your time away, you should think about how you want to contribute to the servers. Think about your negative actions and reflect upon them. When you have realized what you have done, if you do realize it, then I hope you return with a good heart. But, for now, we'll see you in a bit.

Appeal denied. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.