Denied MrRalgoman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrRalgoman, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ralg
    Your Steam ID:
    MrRalgoman
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing on the 3 servers I wasnt banned on and now Im banned on all of them, I realize now why I was banned and Im upset that I was banned on all of the servers when I had no offences that I know of on the East/East 2/Vanilla servers in the past 2 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Okay let me get this straight, I understand I applied for mod and it was denied as well as my previous ban appeal, I agree that applying for mod with bans on the West servers was foolish, so I hope that you can oversee that and just look at what is written on this appeal. I would like to appologize for the offences for which I was origanlly banned on. I have played on a lot of TTT servers and yes I have rdmed on some and yes I have left those servers when I see I was going to be slayed. Yes I did not read the rules and yes I did leave when I rdmed on your west servers. However because I play on so many servers at the time (being completely honest here) After I left I did not realize I had been playing on a serious ttt server (you can chose not to believe me). later I played on the East servers which I very much enjoyed and ended up donating 20$ both to support you guys and for the personal benefits, I understand it is not refundable so I really appreciate it if I could be unbanned from at least one of your servers so I can carry out all of my slays and hopefully be able to keep playing. Thank you for taking the time to read this.​

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Your RDM and Leave (4th Offense) was Globalized by @Azure He will respond as soon as he can

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

4. Like I said I understand that I made a second one only because I think that being globalized was an unfair verdict and because I had just payed 20$ to the server I enjoyed playing on only to be banned from all of the servers.

5. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello, MrRalgoman;

RDM and Leave bans being globalized after the 4th offense is standard procedure. In barely 8 hours on your servers, you have already accumulated 5 bans, and you were banned for 3rd and 4th offense of RDM and Leave at the same time.
    There is nothing unfair about the globalization of your ban; donators do not get extra leniency and they are subject to the exact same rules as non-donators.

Hopefully when you come back from your ban, you will take the time to read our server's rules to make sure situations like this do not happen again.

Please do not make additional appeals; take it to a private conversation if needed.
    Appeal denied; thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.