Denied MrRalgoman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrRalgoman, Mar 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Ralg
    Your Steam ID:
    MrRalgoman
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    (Note: banned on West & West 2) Dont even remeber why I was banned, was some time ago I guess, really enjoy the servers hope to get back to playing on all the servers, not just east/vanilla.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence :p maybe if someone could mesage me with the reason I was banned, I dont even remember when/why. I recently applied for admin and so I was trying to visit the other servers & get to know everyone when I realized that I was banned from west 1 & 2.​

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  2. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Hi there MrRalgoman,
    You were banned from West by @ant. for your third offense of RDM & Leave, and banned on West 2 by @Turquoise for your fourth offense of RDM & Leave. Both of these bans were issued today. These following staff members will respond to you here at their earliest convenience. In the meantime feel free to enjoy our 3 other servers.

3. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

Currently, I'm not at my main computer but the reason I had banned you for RDM & Leave Fourth Offense (L4 as shortned thanks to The Law), was due to leaving after 2 reports had been filed against you in the same round. While one appeared to be easily determinable as to why you killed them, you still bailed not too long after dying via a frag grenade that one of the traitors had tossed at you while you and a few others were crowded around a Health Station. Given the fact that you had died and then left not even 30 seconds afterward, as I recall, I don't feel like unbanning you would assist in much. The pictures will be edited into my post sometime tomorrow, hopefully early. Although my part of the appeal is heavily leaning towards a denial.

4. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Hey @MrRalgoman ,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You were reported for shooting a player who was shooting at an area where no one was, which is not considered T baiting. On your report you did not put any information about whether he was shooting at others or not, so I !p-ed you if he did. When i asked you if he was shooting at others you disconnected, which is why I had to ban you for RDM and leave.

I've noticed that you've been banned a lot for RDM and Leave; I recommend asking the staff member on if you're clear to leave before disconnecting.

If you'd like you could serve a slay on any other server you have not been banned on to be unbanned. Just have a staff member slay you and post a message here to let me know you have served one. If you serve this slay then I believe @Turquoise 's ban will be lessened to 4 weeks.

5. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

OP's adminstats doesn't lead me to believe that he has good intentions for the servers. Along with this, when he recently "applied for admin", his previous bans were brought up to him, in which he responded:
    I would advise this appeal to be denied and his bans globaled.

6. Turquoise

Turquoise Princess of Vanilla VIP

If he does serve his slays, then I will reduce his ban to a 4w one on West 2. However, after thinking on it overnight I'm not feeling to lenient upon you getting unbanned in general, no matter to my requests. As per the screenshots I said I was going to provide:
    2015-03-22_00050.jpg 2015-03-22_00049.jpg
    In the two reports you left without a response after you had died. Now, what puzzles me is the fact that you most likely read the reports and didn't care much to write a response as it had taken you at the very least 10-20 seconds to leave afterward, possibly even more. In the report in which you killed Senor Mexican for shooting someone 5 whole seconds after they had blasted the Traitor. Granted, they had not identified the corpse as of yet, but you waited a 5 whole seconds to blow open his skull. Why someone would do that, I've no clue. The second one caught my eye by Cocoa, as he claims that you had called a Manhunt on him for having a Double Barrel Shotgun.

Currently, I'm willing to reduce the ban on West 2 if the player follows ant.'s requests, but that's about it. Hope you have a wonderful day, and try your best to not RDM & Leave once more as that will lead to a hefty amount of time you're going to be away from our servers.

7. ant.

ant. I'm not your da da VIP Silver

Well considering you have already been globalled and can not serve a slay, I will have to deny this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.