Denied MrMunkay514™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrMunkay514™, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    MrMunkay
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:135481586
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i have been banned from ALL SERVERS. i have a 99% chance of not being unbanned. i feel that i should be unbanned because of the reason that "beard core" reported me but yet harass me every time im in a game with him he tell's every one to mute me ONLY when no staff on then i just leave there's no point he think's that every time i kill a inno it's rdm but i mostly have a vaild reason. i know this might be denied but i thought i give it a shot as STTT is one of the best server's out there no one can top it yes i had bad behavior in the past but i DONOT troll it's just that i kill people and from a 3rd person view it rdm so i get reported i hope i get unbanned or have a ban day reduction but i have a 1% of that.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  2. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

You were banned by @Nena for Trolling. Please wait while she responds.

3. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Hello @MrMunkay514™ . Thank you for taking time to appeal.

You were banned by me as I requested @Nena to globalize your ban for Trolling/Toxic Behavior.

Outlined in the forum report listed here, I explained to you that your behavour has become counter productive to the community after multiple complaints, reports, and staff observations. Based upon your history and adminstats, it was deemed appropriate by the admin Nena who agreed with me that a 5 Day Global ban is suitable punishment.

I see no reason to unban you and unless another admin or lead feels the ban is unjustified, it will remain. You are not reflecting on why this ban happened and are trying to get out early. The point of this ban as I stated in the report against you before was a time out.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or another staff member.

Appeal - Denied
    Report - Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.