Denied MrMunkay514™'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrMunkay514™, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMunkay514™

MrMunkay514™ better than ryan (especially at payday) VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Munkay
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:135481586
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for Rdm and leave "3" but during my slay my computer was forced to update and could not finish my punishment but when i tried to join back to i was banned so i was wondering if i can be unbanned and still have my slay's?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

Hello, Munkay, thanks for taking your time to make an appeal!

It seems like you were banned by @ZaneLoehr , who will respond at their earliest convenience!

3. I can comfirm that there was an Update for Windows 7 & therefore claim witness for @MrMunkay514™ claims. The update only show a 15 minute warning message once downloaded on the desktop which can't be seen while in game at fullscreen plus there no sound to help. I would recommend @MrMunkay514™ be given a second chance to do his slay with the ban voided.

My time zone is set to GMT London if that helps.

Proof of Update
    [​IMG]

Edit: If this isn't enough, I believe @MrMunkay514™ can take an screenshot of his update like I did with mine by following this tutorial. http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24367-windows-update-view-update-history-details.html I hope this helped.​

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Your computer doesn't force to update. Your PC will notify you it is time to update. Your PC and setup times are well within your control and tuned to your personal settings.

Windows PC's will prompt you before an update and ask you to 'delay' it by several hours and up to 8 hours at max on windows 7 unless you specify it to automatically update. However, it won't just 'Shut you down'.

5. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Hello MrMunkay514™. Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

Getting straight into it, we were on Innocent Motel and you had two active reports on you, shown below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You managed to respond to the first one, but then the map changed. Given that you probably did not have enough time to respond to the second report, I waited for you to connect to the next map to get your response. Unfortunately you did not reconnect. I had to discuss the length of your ban with an admin, @Steven | SP , in case you did not reconnect, which took somewhere between 5-10 minutes. After seeing that you failed to reconnect after such a period I issued the ban.

I agree with Ravin in the sense that any update which requires your computer to shut down asks you for clarification. It will not simply shut down on its own.
    With that in mind I regret to inform you that I am going to deny this appeal. Keep in mind your ban is local and you can play on any of the other SeriousTTT servers.

At this time I will tag my admin @CDriscoll to give the final verdict on this appeal should he determine that my judgment is incorrect.

Until then I shall lock this thread.

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

MrMunkay,

Zane's judgement throughout all of this was correct. In the future, please message a staff member and ask if you are free to leave, as it prevents situations such as this.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.