Denied Mrfeelgood000's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mrfeelgood000, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Mrfeelgood000
    Your Steam ID:
    Steam_0:1:85977500
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Not sure why i was ban first of all, and play a lot on vanailla have done nothing wrong That I know of.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont know why i was Ban off Vanailla I play the game like every one else (I dont know what I did so I cant prove my Innocence with out know what i did ) Am ban for 28 days the only thing i know can be ban for that long is ghosting but i never have ghosted as i can think.​

2. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

@Finn banned you for Ghosting. He'll respond soon.

3. @Finn how is saying am going to jump in to the T pit right before I leave Ghosting?

4. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Hello Mrfeelgood000!

Understandably you must be quite frustrated that the server we share and love is currently unavailable to you. Thank you for taking the time to appeal this ban. Last night on minecraftcity V4 you and your fellow innocent @HoneySenpai<3 were, for lack of a better term, "camping" the T-room when you decided to open the trap and jump in. All good and fine. Sadly you also deemed it necessary to tell HoneySenpai<3 in a !pm that you had jumped in and killed yourself. This, as you well know, is considered ghosting as your body was not ID'd and according to Honey, he had not seen you commit this act, nor was made aware of until you message him, whilst dead. You also proceeded to leave soon after this, leaving me with only a video of you jumping in and HoneySenpai<3's word.
    ghosting.png
    As a newer mod I wanted to be sure I touched all my bases, so I called in @Disruptionz to help assist me in determining the verdict. With the evidence I provided via HoneySenpai<3 we came to the conclusion that you should be banned for four, 4, weeks for ghosting.

Now, in consideration of the minor effect this had on the game as a whole, and your considerable amount of time on the servers and general helpfulness and courteousness, I would recommend reducing the ban to the minimum length. As a personal note, Mrfeelgood000 is a long time STTT member and an all-around good guy to play with, and I don't feel that his transgression was meant to disrupt the flow of play by any means, nor was it malicious. I understand that rules are rules and punishments must be given, but I think a less severe punishment is all that is required. If @Sinz can look over this and give a final verdict I would much appreciate that.

Hope you have a good day Mrfeelgood000.

5. HoneySenpai<3

HoneySenpai<3 VIP Silver

yea im honeysenpai<3 in game and its true i didnt see you and it actually helped a lot because it brought the count down to about 4 people i believe and made the innos win the round though i dont believe he should be banned for very long because he did think i saw him im sorry but i do like to keep rules and all but @Mrfeelgood000 you did ghost but i do not think you should be banned for the full four weeks thanks for reading my input

6. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@Finn will make his verdict on this appeal when he is ready.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  7. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Due to a lack of evidence for your case, and inactivity on this thread, your ban appeal has been denied. On the other hand, after consulting with my fellow staff, and in consideration of the amount of time and the behaviour you have presented on the servers, and the situation in which the ghosting occured, your ban has been reduced to two weeks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.