Approved MrBananaToast's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by MrBananaToast, Nov 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBananaToast

MrBananaToast Member

Report or Appeal:
    Appeal
    Username of the reported player:

Explain the case:
    So I just tried logging into West 2 and learned I've been banned for RDM & leave earlier today? I honestly have no clue what the report was or situation which is why I'm posting. The only thing I could think of was I was planting C4 on clue earlier and a T buddy reported me for it cause he died from it, I ended up getting offline shortly after however I don't remember receiving a slay from it.

Whatever the report was, leaving was a mistake and was not intentional as I know I've already had some RDM & leave's against my account and would not like to be banned any further. I'd gladly take another slay or 5 if the ban could be invalidated as whatever the situation was, leaving was a mistake and not at all intentional.​
    Related Evidence:

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Heya. @Pacifist banned ya for RDM and Leave 3rd. Give him some time to gather everything and he'll address your concerns.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

You left before a report could be filed against you. If you can give me a good reason for the following damage I will unban you and void the ban. If you cannot I will extend an opportunity for you to serve the slay in game (as this doesn't seem to be a case where you purposefully set out to rdm and leave). Please respond within 24 hours.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  4. MrBananaToast

MrBananaToast Member

So I do remember the round in question however I don't remember purposefully killing my traitor buddy iii. Honestly if I had a guess, I'd say it was probably because I couldn't see the T logo above his head as some parts of that map (can't remember the name, one with the pool at the bottom) get pretty bright and the T logo gets washed out.

Nonetheless I realize that's not a valid reason and would gladly take the slay in-game as I didn't mean to RDM and leave

5. MrBananaToast

MrBananaToast Member

So I was just apologizing to iii in-game and he jogged my memory. We were at the bottom of the map with the last inno sitting in the room halfway up and we were both waiting for the elevator. Right as he got on he activated it and I was unable to hop on, so I shot the bottom of the elevator being butthurt. I didn't think it would damage him considering the bottom of the elevator was between us but it did somehow, and the next round was a One In The Chamber round so it wouldn't let him use the report system until after the fun round which is when I had left.

Again, my bad, I'll gladly take the slay from it.

6. MrBananaToast

MrBananaToast Member

Tagging @Hyper ✿ now too because apparently I've been banned from West for 2 months for RDM and leave?!

I was karma banned and had no reports against me except from a T round when I jihad'd spawn which I warned for and put in the report. PLUS there was no mods on at the time so????

7. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

My side of this appeal is approved. @Hyper ✿ can take it from here. (A slay will be applied to your steamid, you will be unbanned but the ban will stay on your record. Thank you for appealing!)

⚜️ Approved⚜️

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  8. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

Hey MrBananaToast,

I apologize for the inconvenience but I seem to have banned you for RDM and Leave when you were karma banned. Your ban is lifted and voided so my side of the appeal is accepted!

Thanks for appealing and have fun in-game! I'll make sure that this does not happen again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.