Approved Mr. Rainbow Sprinkles's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Mr. Rainbow Sprinkles, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Mr. Rainbow Sprinkles
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:88483219
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    A few hours ago as of writing this, I was on TTT West 2. I did 3 or 4 rounds when I was randomly banned for hacking. Specifically "Wall Hacking" if I recall correctly. I don't know what made it look like I was doing that, but I don't have wall hacks, or any hack at all. I don't even open the console that much, and often only do it by accident.

I have done slayable things in the past, but never on the level of hacking. At the very least, I just want an explanation.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence in my defense unfortunately.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Tagging @Dolph1n as he banned you for hacking.

3. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Hey, thanks for taking the time to appeal your ban today, but sadly I bring bad news.

I banned you because of the clips in this video:

As you can clearly see, there are numerous times in which your cursor just stops at a player through a wall. The first clip of the video, along with when I open the scoreboard at about 0:09 are perfect examples of this.

Here at SGM, hacking is a serious offense, and as such I'll be denying this appeal. However, this ban is only local to West 2, so you're fully welcome to play on any one of our other six TTT servers. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Appeal denied.

4. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

After grabbing a few other opinions, it's become very clear to me that you aren't hacking. I'd like to deeply apologize for this mistake, and I've already unbanned you and voided it, meaning it's off your record.

Appeal accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.